|Title:||Inside Sales/Associate Business Development Representative|
|Job Location:||Algonquin, IL|
Young Innovations is a manufacturer and marketer of high quality dental equipment and supplies. With an outstanding reputation for quality, our company has a broad portfolio of market leading products across a variety of categories.
We are looking for a driven Inside Sales/Associate Business Development Representative to join our dedicated team in Algonquin, Illinois. The Inside Sales/Associate Business Development will be responsible to drive profitable revenue growth for product lines by engaging in planning/territory management; conducting telephone sales activities, including account management/maintenance and new business development; and participating in external marketing or brand development, such as tradeshows, school/educational events, or key customer visits.
- Creating effective territory growth and management plan to ensure appropriate customer coverage and time for new business development activity [in conjunction with manager]
- Strong telesales prospecting and acquisition of new customers via warm lead follow-up and cold-calling; re-activation of lost customers
- Providing feedback for the creation of appropriate marketing and sales promotions; executing and tracking promotions
- Participating in market and customer-facing events, such as tradeshows, clinical and school visits, or key customer visits
- Meeting assigned KPI’s and outbound activity efforts, including telesales calls
- Maintain accurate and frequent customer information within internal systems such as company ERP and CRM
- Assists in providing support and/or guidance to customer service representatives.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, marketing or sales.
- At least one year of prior experience and demonstrated success in a sales role; prior telesales experience strongly preferred.
- Completion of formal sales training program preferred.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the sales cycle; knowledge of selling best practices and techniques; Efficiency and accuracy utilizing internal IT systems.
- Strong motivation for sales results and career mobility
- Ability to be learn, understand and communicate technical and clinical aspects of product line; ability to drive profitable sales growth via active tele selling; ability to manage a sales pipeline and effectively close customers.
- Selling/closing skills; strong written and verbal communication skills; time management skills.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer