|Job Location:||Earth City, MO|
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE CLASS: The Chemical Operators will be responsible for a wide variety of weighing, mixing, filling and packaging activities including weighing raw materials, mixing batches, and operating filling and packaging equipment while adhering to batch records, work orders and SOPs.
- Manufacture chemical products in an ISO and FDA regulated environment.
- Read, follow, and complete work orders and additional documentation as required.
- Effectively and efficiently setup, operate, and maintain all mixing, filling and packaging equipment in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain a clean, orderly, and safe environment.
- Understand and use metric measurements and conversions.
- Able to follow procedures relating to proper storage and handling of chemicals, labels and other packaging supplies.
- Participate in inventory cycle counting and other physical duties as assigned.
- Compliance with internal quality system and general company policies.
Performs other duties, as assigned
Training and Experience
High School Diploma or GED, preferred.
Knowledge, Abilities and Skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing in a regulated environment (FDA, ISO, etc.)
Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
Ability to be a self-starter, follow-through and to manage multiple tasks along with a strong sense of urgency in accomplishing goals
Ability to work in a team environment
Able to perform mathematical calculations
Excellent verbal and written communication skills to all levels of the organization
The position requires the ability to sit, stand, stoop, bend, and walk frequently during the shift. The position may require working extended hours or on weekends as needed. Incumbent may need to lift up to 50 lbs. on occasion.
Manufacturing plant environment, with some abnormal variations in temperature, unavoidable fumes, noise, dust and atmospheric conditions.
Young Dental/Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer.