|Title:||Inside Sales Representative|
|Job Location:||Algonquin, IL|
Young Innovations is a manufacturer and marketer of high quality dental equipment and supplies covering a broad portfolio of market-leading products across a variety of dental categories. With an outstanding reputation for quality, our company has a broad portfolio of market leading products across a variety of categories. We are a fast-paced, lean organization with tremendous opportunity for growth through hands-on experience with diverse and challenging projects.
Young Dental, a subsidiary of Young Innovations, is a leading US designer, manufacturer and marketer of clinically advanced dental hygiene products with locations in St. Louis, MO and Algonquin, IL. Young Dental has been developing dental products since 1900 having launched and built some of the industry’s most revered products. Young’s flagship product is the disposable prophy angle which set the stage for innovation in dental hygiene over forty years ago. Trusted by dental professionals worldwide, Young manufactures over 200 professional preventive products including hygiene handpieces, prophy pastes, fluoride varnish and infection control products while maintaining strategic partnerships with well-known consumer brands like Oral B and Wrigley. For more information on our market leading products and innovative brands, please visit youngdental.com.
Young Dental is looking for a strategically driven Inside Sales Representative who thrives in an energetic and fast-paced environment. The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) will be responsible for following up with warm leads and driving them through a lead nurturing process in order to drive profitable sales activity on multiple product lines for Young Dental promotional and/or engagement programs. The ISR will report to the Director of Sales and will partner closely with Product Managers and Account Managers in order to define the day-to-day tactical activities incumbent in their position. The role will be based out of our office in Algonquin, Illinois.
- Coordinate and manage multiple customer call lists, develop and execute a lead nurturing process and ensure the appropriate customer data, documentation, and required follow-up activities are accurately noted in the CRM and internal marketing automation system.
- Utilize internal systems to research and analyze lead data and provide recommendations on how to best follow up with leads whether that’s handing the lead off to an outside team, following up with marketing material or placing a phone call, etc.
- Provide analysis on follow up tactics and communicate activities to management
- Secure orders from dental offices and coordinate delivery of these orders to our distribution partners
- Meet assigned KPI’s, including but not limited to: calls per day, emails per day, percent of customer leads converted, percent of quality conversations
- Partner with Product Managers or Account Managers to share anecdotal or repetitive customer feedback to enhance/modify promotional or lead generation initiatives
- Track promotions; may assist in the compilation and/or review of customer/product/sales data as it relates to specific outbound activity
- Participate in market and customer-facing events, such as tradeshows, clinical and school visits, or key customer visits as needed
- Participate in internal sales/marketing meetings
- Develop processes, procedures, and best practices relating to the completion of assigned duties so they can be improved or trained to others
- High School Diploma required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, sales, or a related field strongly preferred; or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years of sales experience, preferable in a high-volume, outbound-calling environment
- Prior experience with CRM or marketing automation software a plus
- Prior sales training a plus
- Knowledge of selling and closing techniques, including basic customer/list management
- Ability to effectively manage their time to track multiple customer lists and complete necessary follow-ups
- Ability to quickly become an expert at internal CRM/Marketing automation systems to maximize follow up activity
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, especially via the phone
- Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to influence and negotiate
- Strong time management and organizational skills with superior attention to detail
- Computer/technical skills, including: intermediate MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and comfortability with CRM/ERP systems
Young Dental/Young Innovations is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer