|Title:||Customer Account Specialist|
|Job Location:||Algonquin, IL|
Young Innovations is a manufacturer and marketer of high quality dental equipment and supplies with sales in excess of $140 million. With an outstanding reputation for quality, our company has a broad portfolio of market leading products across a variety of categories.
We are looking for a Customer Account Specialist who thrives in a fast-paced role to join our team. The Customer Account Specialist will respond to inquiries from customers regarding customer transactions and product questions, investigates issues and resolves problems; as well as perform related duties as required. The Customer Account Specialist will support our OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) business unit (known as “Bridge2”) that is the single-source provider of custom and private label dental products worldwide. Bridge2 is a full service contract manufacturer, uniquely backed by a history of creating high quality dental product innovations for more than a century.
- Supports the Sr. Director of Sales and Director of Sales Project Management in achieving targeted OEM sales and maintaining strong relationships with customers.
- Responds to all customer inquiries, including product complaints, in a timely and professional manner. Contributes to order processing, return of material, data-quality control, logistics and sales reports, customer metrics, open order and inventory reports. Expedites orders and interfaces with Production as needed.
- Researches answers and/or solutions for customers. Ensures that customer issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing Bridge2 management team of problems as they arise. Works with Regulatory and Quality as well as Operations to effectively and efficiently gather all data for customer complaints, from open to close
- Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of factory production and delivery schedules.
- Enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into the system.
- Obtains credit information on prospective customers and forwards findings to Director of Sales prior to approaching customer.
- Coordinates with Engineering and Manufacturing to resolve customer issues.
- Follows up with customers on quotations.
- Works with the Manufacturing and Quality Assurance Departments to properly move OEM production jobs through manufacturing to meet customer satisfaction.
- Communicates weekly on customer sales, progress/delays.
- Provides all mass and company/customer specific communications.
- Two years’ experience in a customer service call center featuring a moderate to high volume of inbound and outbound calls
- Some college level course work or Associate’s degree preferred; or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and ISO 13485 requirements is a plus
- Experience with an order management system, including a CRM is preferred
- Ability and desire to multi-task and quickly reset priorities as dictated by workflow
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
Take this opportunity to join a successful team where you can make a significant impact immediately. Enjoy a competitive salary and generous benefits that include offers of Health, Dental, Life, Vision, STD and LTD insurance, 401k (with employer match), vacation, and holidays.
Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer