|Title:||Auto Assembler - Night Shift|
|Job Location:||Earth City, MO|
Auto Assembler - Night Shift
We are looking for an Auto Assembly Machine Operator on our night shift at our manufacturing facility in Earth City. This position is for our 3rd shift Monday - Friday 11:00pm - 7:30am. If you are a reliable, hard-working and teamwork oriented individual, we encourage you to apply. Will train! Young Dental offers a stable job with competitive starting pay, opportunities for advancement, full benefit package upon hire including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) life & disability insurance and much more!
Young Dental is a leading designer, manufacturer, and marketer of consumables, instruments, and other items used in the dental industry. The products we create begin as a bright idea either from within our organization, backed by extensive research and development, or are generated by clinical professionals worldwide. Every product we manufacture is subject to strict quality control measures before being made available to a dental office. The result is a high-quality product that provides clinical benefits to the patient while providing efficacy, reliability, and comfort to the dental professional. Young Dental is a wholly owned subsidiary of Young Innovations, Inc. and covers a broad portfolio of market-leading products across a variety of dental categories.
- Operate and adjust multiple automated assembly machines as needed
- Properly complete all production and quality inspection paperwork
- Maintain a high level of quality by operating within the internal quality system procedures, as well as FDA and ISO regulations
- Maintain inventory lot tracking while operating in a FIFO manner
- Perform preventative maintenance procedures on machinery
- Enforce lean manufacturing initiatives including Kanban activities
- Participate in continuous improvement processes
- Follow all safety and good housekeeping procedures to maintain a safe work environment
- Utilize our inventory management system to locate shop order materials
- Audit production quality by utilizing in process inspections and visual observations
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years of machine operation and/or experience in a manufacturing environment
- Possess mechanical aptitude and willingness to learn operation of machinery
- Knowledge of good manufacturing practices
- Possess attention to detail
- Must be able to work well within a team
- Must be able to work standing for 12 hours and lift up to 50 lbs
- Regular, consistent attendance is an absolute must
- Flexible schedule and willing to work overtime
Physical Requirements: Exposure to manufacturing plant environment, with some abnormal variations in temperature, unavoidable fumes, noise, dust and atmospheric conditions.
Young Dental/Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer.
Key words: Assembly, Operator, Machine Operator, Manufacturing Operator, Production Operator