|Job Location:||Algonquin, IL|
Are you looking for a position that provides stability, flexibility and immense growth? Are you determined to feel rewarded and accomplished at the end of each workday? If you answered yes to those questions, consider joining our team; we’re looking for you! Here at Young Innovations, our team strives for world class service through advanced warehousing processes. We currently have four manufacturing plants and six distribution centers across the United States and we’ve even gone international! Our culture of hard work, dedicated team effort and high efficiency allows us to be a leading competitor in today’s dental industry. Our high volume distribution center is looking for a motivated, energetic and reliable team player to fill our open Imprinting Clerk role. Apply now!
We are looking for a motivated Imprinting Clerk join our warehouse team at our Algonquin, Illinois facility. This position will be responsible for performing day-to-day processes in order produce quality products at a fast pace.
- Picking, preparing and organizing by order size, and staged properly to prevent mistakes.
- Sets up and operates the imprinting machine safely in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
- Adjust machine settings to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications, and in a timely fashion. Inspect product for flaws.
- Sets up and operates packaging machine and meets production goals.
- Support operational functions including kitting and loading/unloading of shipping containers, trailers, etc. as necessary
- Communicate and resolves issues to ensure accuracy
- High School diploma or GED is required; some college a plus
- 1+ years of previous pick/pack/ship experience in a warehouse environment required
- Basic Microsoft Office knowledge is required
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Ability to be a self-starter, follow-through and have a strong sense of urgency in accomplishing goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read and perform work instructions and standard operation procedures
- Ability to follow simple directions (verbal and written) in English.
- Machine operation is a plus
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. repeatedly
- Standing and/or walking for up to 8 hours per day as well as bending, climbing, fine movements, and manual dexterity are also required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer