|Job Location:||Earth City, MO|
Young Dental is a leading designer, manufacturer, and marketer of consumables, instruments, and other items used in the dental industry. The products we create begin as a bright idea either from within our organization, backed by extensive research and development, or are generated by clinical professionals worldwide. Every product we manufacture is subject to strict quality control measures before being made available to a dental office. The result is a high-quality product that provides clinical benefits to the patient while providing efficacy, reliability, and comfort to the dental professional. Young Dental is a wholly owned subsidiary of Young Innovations, Inc. with sales in excess of $140 million and covers a broad portfolio of market-leading products across a variety of dental categories.
This position will perform Quality Assurance duties in support of manufacturing. The position will also coordinate and facilitate Quality Assurance activities in support of the company Quality Policy.
- Review submitted batch records against company documentation procedures to ensure they are complete and in a compliant state. Communicate with manufacturing to resolve any issues found during review. (40%)
- Manage stability studies including initiating sample studies and tracking study time points to submit samples to the Quality Control laboratory for testing. (20%)
- Manage the CAPA (Corrective and Preventative Action) program by tracking CAPA status and collecting updates from CAPA owners. (20%)
- Review Document Change Requests as related to batch records.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma required. Some college or Associates Degree a plus; or equivalent combination and experience.
- Knowledge Good Manufacturing Procedures required
- Prior experience working with a CAPA program preferred
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with internal departments to support batch record approval and release.
- Ability to track and manage the status of processes.
- Skills required.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Young Dental/Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer.