|Title:||Strategic Accounts Manager|
Are you looking for a position that provides stability, flexibility and immense growth? Are you determined to feel rewarded and accomplished at the end of each workday? If you answered yes to those questions, consider joining our team; we’re looking for you! Here at Young Innovations, our team strives for world class service through advanced warehousing processes. We currently have four manufacturing plants and six distribution centers across the United States and we’ve even gone international! Our culture of hard work, dedicated team effort and high efficiency allows us to be a leading competitor in today’s dental industry. Our high volume distribution center is looking for a motivated, energetic and reliable team player to fill our open Hand Assembly Clerk role. Apply now!
The Strategic Accounts Manager will report to the Director of Strategic Accounts. This role is responsible for growing Young Innovations’ Strategic Accounts business. The company’s Strategic Accounts focus includes Dental Support Organizations (DSOs), Mid-Market Groups, institutions, universities, government agencies, and Community Health Centers (CHCs).
- Represent Young Innovations as the primary point of contact for strategic account customers to include owners, purchasing, clinical and marketing leadership.
- Define a yearly plan to gain market share that will lead to increase sales and profitability in this growing space.
- Prepare, present and negotiate custom proposals to DSO leadership teams.
- Leverage experience, relationships and people skills to develop and expand customer base.
- Work with marketing team to create and establish strategic playbooks to drive sales growth and develop partnerships for mutual growth with strategic account customers.
- Conduct detailed quarterly DSO/ Mid-Market customer reviews and dealer partner reviews.
- Keeps management informed of current activity by submitting pipeline report with regular cadence.
- Manage travel, expenses and other related administrative activities budget.
- Participate with a high-level of engagement at quarterly sales and marketing meetings.
- Work closely with the Senior Manager of Clinical Relations and the company’s network of Young Clinical Representatives (YCRs), as deemed necessary, to support clinical presentations and Continuing Education (CE) and additional value-add programs at select strategic accounts.
- High Minimum of 5 years outside sales experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Experience in dealing with group purchasing organizations.
- Experience in the dental industry is a benefit, but is not required.
- Candidate must reside within the domestic 48 states.
- 60% travel required.
- Ability to build and maintain key professional relationships with customers and dealer partners.
- Ability to forge strong business relationships externally, as well as internally.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills required.
- Ability to work independently and take a hands-on approach to the work.
- Ability to analyze data and solve problems.
- Strong strategic thinking.
- Project management and implementation.
Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer