|Job Location:||Algonquin, IL|
Young Innovations is a manufacturer and marketer of high quality dental equipment and supplies. With an outstanding reputation for quality, our company has a broad portfolio of market leading products across a variety of categories.
We are looking for an motivated Material Handler to join our warehouse team at our Algonquin, Illinois facility. The Warehouse Material Handler accepts, counts, and then moves material throughout the warehouse or specific departments. They are also responsible for loading and unloading daily pickups and deliveries and assists with order fulfillment as necessary.
- Receiving, storing, and distributing material, tools, equipment, and products within establishments
- Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or other designated areas
- Fills replenishment orders, requisitions, shop orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items when necessary
- Ensure the marking of materials with identifying information as indicated by company standards
- Completes necessary cycle counts
- Weighs or counts items for distribution to ensure conformance to company standards
- Actively participates in Lean Activities: 5S, Continuous Improvement and Kaizan projects
- Performs other essential distribution duties as assigned, including pick/pack/ship
- High School diploma or GED is required; some college a plus
- 3-5 years of relevant warehouse experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Fork Lift certification preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of manufacturing and distribution in a regulated environment (FDA, ISO, etc.), preferred
- Safe operation of forklift and hand trucks equipment
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Ability to be a self-starter, follow-through and have a strong sense of urgency in accomplishing goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. and occasionally need to lift up to 60 lbs.
Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer