|Job Location:||Earth City, MO|
Young Innovations is a manufacturer and marketer of high quality dental equipment and supplies with sales in excess of $150 million covering a broad portfolio of market-leading products across a variety of dental categories. With an outstanding reputation for quality, our company has a broad portfolio of market leading products across a variety of categories. We are a fast-paced, lean organization with tremendous opportunity for growth through hands-on experience with diverse and challenging projects.
Young Dental, a subsidiary of Young Innovations, is a leading US designer, manufacturer and marketer of clinically advanced dental hygiene products with locations in St. Louis, MO and Algonquin, IL. Young Dental has been developing dental products since 1900 having launched and built some of the industry’s most revered products. Young’s flagship product is the disposable prophy angle which set the stage for innovation in dental hygiene over forty years ago. Trusted by dental professionals worldwide, Young manufactures over 200 professional preventive products including hygiene handpieces, prophy pastes, fluoride varnish and infection control products while maintaining strategic partnerships with well-known consumer brands like Oral B and Wrigley. For more information on our market leading products and innovative brands, please visit youngdental.com.
We are looking for an energetic Vulcanizing Operator to join our team at our Earth City, MO location. The Vulcanizing Operator will be responsible for the production of various styles of vulcanized rubber cups used in the medical products for the dental industry.
- Produce various styles of vulcanized rubber cups
- Make adjustments based on feedback from in process inspections
- Perform incoming rubber tests
- Report any material discrepancies using the Non-Conforming Material Report process
- Perform proper plate maintenance such as cleaning and blasting
- Document any required process changes using standardized forms
- Perform in process inspections
- Train new employees
- Maintain company lot tracking system
- Participate in the company’s continuous improvement process
- Participate in department meetings
- Follow all safety and good housekeeping procedures to maintain safe working environment
- Knowledge of Company QAIP System
- Knowledge of CGMP’s, NCMR’s Routings, Work Orders, Batch Records & Job plans
- Understanding of process control process with this department
- Understanding of documentation as it pertains to product traceability
- Understanding of measuring devices required by this department
- Must be able to regularly lift 60lbs throughout the shift
Young Dental/Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer