|Title:||Account Manager - Obtura Spartan|
|Job Location:||Algonquin, IL|
Obtura specializes in the assembly and distribution of endodontic equipment and consumables to dentists and endodontists across the country. Young Innovations is a manufacturer and marketer of high quality dental equipment and supplies. With an outstanding reputation for quality, our company has a broad portfolio of market leading products across a variety of categories.
We are looking for a driven Account Manager to join our dedicated inside sales team focused on our Obtura product line based out of our facility in Algonquin, Illinois. In this role you will rely heavily on your knowledge of sales process and techniques to drive profitable revenue growth by working consultatively with customers over the phone to provide appropriate sales solutions. The ideal candidate must be eager and willing to aggressively cultivate and close both existing and new customer opportunities.
- Creating effective territory growth and management plan to ensure appropriate customer coverage and time for new business development activity [in conjunction with manager]
- Maintenance and growth of assigned accounts (cross-sell/up-sell) via regular telephone contact
- Acquisition of new customers via warm lead follow-up and cold-calling; re-activation of lost customers
- Providing feedback for the creation of appropriate marketing and sales promotions; executing and tracking promotions
- Participating in market and customer-facing events, such as tradeshows, clinical and school visits, or key customer visits
- Meeting assigned KPI’s
- Maintain accurate and frequent customer information within internal systems such as company ERP and CRM
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, marketing or sales
- 2+ years of prior experience and demonstrated success in a sales role; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the sales cycle
- Prior telesales experience strongly preferred
- Ability to be learn, understand and communicate technical and clinical aspects of product line
- Completion of formal sales training program preferred
- Ability to drive profitable sales growth and manage a sales pipeline
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
Take this opportunity to join a successful team where you can make a significant impact immediately.
Obtura Spartan/ Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer