|Title:||International Customer Service Representative|
|Job Location:||Algonquin, IL|
Are you looking for a position that provides stability, flexibility and immense growth? Are you determined to feel rewarded and accomplished at the end of each workday? If you answered yes to those questions, consider joining our team; we’re looking for you! We currently have four manufacturing plants and six distribution centers across the United States and we’ve even gone international! Our culture of hard work, dedicated team effort and high efficiency allows us to be a leading competitor in today’s dental industry. Our company is looking for a motivated, energetic and reliable team player to fill our open Customer Service Rep role. Apply now!
We are looking for an International Customer Service Representative who thrives in a fast-paced role to join our team at our office in Algonquin, Illinois. The International Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing high-quality service to our International Sales reps and customers. The ICSR will effectively communicate with a diverse customer base via phone, email, and fax in order to respond to inquiries, place orders, problem solve, obtain information, set-up repairs/returns, and communicate product information.
- Provides superior customer service by effectively responding to all inbound customer calls, email, and faxes.
- Accurately obtains custom shipment or expedited freight requests from international customers and coordinates the completion of the shipment with the Operations team. Ensures complex international orders move smoothly through our process.
- Provides quotes and bids to current and prospective clients.
- Create and maintain customer records in ERP and CRM systems, including order preferences, product specific feedback, address information, billing information, and contact preferences.
- Assist larger customers with atypical needs.
- Collaborate with Regulatory, Quality, and Operations to effectively and efficiently gather all data to resolve customer complaints. Inform Sales management team of problems as they arise.
- Execute company and customer specific communications such as price increases and survey requests.
- Maintains orders through web, fax, mail, or Fulfillment Center order entry, and creation and/or analysis of basic system-based reports.
- Three years’ experience in a customer service field in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Some college level course work or an Associate’s degree preferred.
- Experience with an order management system, including a CRM is preferred.
- Previous experience with international customer orders is preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office, including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Communicate effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability and desire to multi-task and quickly reset priorities as dictated by workflow.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High level of initiative and detail orientation.
Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer