|Title:||Injection Molding Operator|
|Job Location:||Earth City, MO|
Young Dental is a leading designer, manufacturer, and marketer of consumables, instruments, and other items used in the dental industry. The products we create begin as a bright idea either from within our organization, backed by extensive research and development, or are generated by clinical professionals worldwide. Every product we manufacture is subject to strict quality control measures before being made available to a dental office. The result is a high-quality product that provides clinical benefits to the patient while providing efficacy, reliability, and comfort to the dental professional. Young Dental is a wholly owned subsidiary of Young Innovations, Inc. and covers a broad portfolio of market-leading products across a variety of dental categories.
We are looking for an Injection Molding operator to join our team in St. Louis, Missouri. In this position, you will be responsible for operating our fleet of injection molding machines and auxiliary equipment, as well as inspecting and releasing completed products. This is a 12 hour shift that goes from 4p-4a.
- Operate injection molding machines and auxiliary equipment such as blenders, grinders, spruce pickers and temperature controllers.
- Maintain raw materials and component inventories for injection molding equipment
- Complete production inspections while documenting information accurately per our ISO/FDA requirements and follow all standard operating procedures.
- Meet all production goals, quality standards, and production work schedules in order to meet customer expectations.
- Participate in continuous improvement processes
- Follow all safety and good housekeeping procedures to maintain a safe work environment
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- Minimum of 1-2 years of machine operation in a manufacturing environment
- Prior experience in an FDA/ISO regulated environment is a plus
- Operator must be able to work in a team environment to communicate issues, solve problems, plan an organize work
- Operator must understand the injection molding process, use quality measurement tools, and be able to read engineering drawings
- Operator must have an excellent attendance record and be in good standing with the company
- You must be able to stand while working for 12 hours.
- You must also be able to regularly lift up to 55lbs.
Young Dental/Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer.