|Title:||Administrative Assistant / Office Support|
|Job Location:||Algonquin, IL|
Young Innovations is a manufacturer and marketer of high quality dental equipment and supplies with sales in excess of $140 million. With an outstanding reputation for quality, our company has a broad portfolio of market leading products across a variety of categories.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant / Office Support to join our team at our facility in Algonquin, Illinois. The Administrative Assistant / Office Support (AA/OS) will support Customer Service, Sales, and Operations through accurate and effective execution of detail-oriented tasks. This position will be responsible for handling front office reception and certain administrative duties. Additionally, the (AA/OS) will be responsible for order entry of free goods, regular orders, and samples. They will also perform related duties as required.
- Responsible for handling front office reception, including greeting and welcoming visitors, answering, screening, and directing telephone calls, and handling company inquiries. Ensure reception area is clean and organized at all times.
- Support the Executive Team as required by scheduling meetings, booking travel, coordinating special events, ordering meals (including set-up and clean-up), printing and binding documents, watering plants, etc.
- Responsible for ordering office & kitchen supplies, business cards, stationary, etc. on a bi-weekly basis or as required.
- Provide support to the Facilities group by Completion of USPS mailings (outbound) or mail processing (inbound). Place service calls as required for maintenance of copiers, postage machines, etc. and report copier usage monthly.
- Accurately complete customer order entry into the ERP system as assigned by the supervisor. Maintain product sample orders within 3-5 days of request.
- Accurately create and maintain customer records in ERP and CRM systems, including order preferences, product specific feedback, address information, billing information, and contact preferences.
- Two years’ of office admin experience and customer service call center
- High school diploma. Some college level coursework or an Associate’s degree preferred.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of MS Office, including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience with an order management system, including a CRM is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including telephone and e-mail etiquette.
- Self-motivated and upbeat individual with strong work ethic, time-management, and organizational skill
- Must possess strong listening skills and be reliable.
Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer