|Title:||Senior Orthodontic Business Development Rep (Remote)|
Looking to get your foot in the door of medical product sales? Young Innovations is a manufacturer and marketer of high quality dental equipment and supplies. Our company has a broad portfolio of market leading products across a variety of categories.
We are looking for a driven Senior Orthodontic Business Development Rep to join our dedicated inside sales team. The Senior Orthodontic Business Development Rep is responsible for profitable growth of Young Specialty’s Orthodontic business. The Senior Business Development Rep is tasked with developing and implementing value-driving strategic plans for territory coverage and customer expansion, and efficiently executing all phases of the sales cycle (i.e. prospecting and needs evaluation through closing, delivery, and ongoing management/maintenance). In addition, the Senior Business Development Rep is responsible for sourcing and incorporating customer information in identifying new selling opportunities and unique/creative solutions to customer problems, ensuring that Young is a trusted partner in the critical Orthodontic segment.
- Drive profitable sales growth for Young Specialty strategic orthodontic customers.
- Efficiently execute all phases of the sales cycle, from prospect to close to ongoing account management and maintenance.
- Prepare, present, and negotiate proposals to orthodontists.
- Execute cadence of regular customer reviews with key customers.
- Develop and execute yearly strategic plan to grow market share, grow customer base, and increase revenue/EBITDA within assigned territory.
- Develop ‘playbook’ for successful and repeatable go-to-market approach.
- Partner with other Young commercial resources (marketing, product, etc.) in generating and implementing creative solutions to customer needs and requests.
- Develop and submit pipeline/close reports to ensure consistent tracking of sales funnel and wins/losses.
- Participate in high-level and/or cross-channel internal sales, marketing, and product meetings.
- Contribute to annual budgeting process by identifying year-over-year investment/savings opportunities and monitoring travel/expense to remain within budget scope.
- Work closely with the internal Clinical Relations team and the company’s network of Young Clinical Representatives (YCRs), as deemed necessary, to support clinical presentations and Continuing Education (CE) and additional value-add programs at select strategic accounts.
- 5+ years sales experience with a demonstrated track record of success.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Prior experience in clinical sales required.
- Prior experience in orthodontics a plus.
- Strong ability to build and maintain professional relationships with key customers.
- Strong ability to effectively and repeatedly identify, nurture, and close profitable business.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and drive outcomes.
- Ability to identify and implement creative solutions to problems.
- Business and financial acumen with comfort in data and reporting.
- Strong strategic mindset and approach to customers and territory management.
- Capable project management and implementation.
- Ability to travel over 10% of the time.
Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer