|Job Location:||Earth City, MO|
Apply on Line today and join us for our Hiring Event on Friday, November 22 from
Please call 314 372 8070 for more information
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Program, troubleshoot, set up, and run all currently operating CNC machines
- Build and work with assemblies and sub-assemblies
- Following GMP standards and SOPs
- In process inspection reports required
- Deburr parts (manual and rotary buff)
- Operate part cleaning/polishing equipment
- Operate gear cutters, pneumatic presses, EDM, Calipers, micrometers, and other tools
- Report machine malfunctions and provide appropriate information to supervisor
- Read and interpret drawings/blueprints
- Ensure product meets specifications
- Identify and support continuous improvement efforts or production processes
High School Diploma or GED
- 3-5 years’ experience in a machining environment
- Experience with precision components
- Experience with CNC/Haas Mill machines
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret, proof, type and handle all common clerical functions
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral diagram or schedule form
- Associate’s degree from a technical school
- GMP/FDA/ISO experience
- Experience with Swiss machines/programming preferred
Must be able to stand 8+ hours a day, reach and perform lifting (occasionally up to 50 pounds). Occasional work beyond shift hours or on weekends as needed.
Regular exposure to manufacturing plant environment, with some abnormal variations in
Temperature, unavoidable fumes, noise, dust, and atmospheric conditions. Regularly in proximity to or using chemicals, sharp tools, and other manufacturing equipment.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and ability to focus.