|Title:||Senior Financial Reporting/Treasury Analyst|
|Job Location:||Algonquin, IL|
Young Innovations is a manufacturer and marketer of high quality dental equipment and supplies with sales of nearly $200 million. With an outstanding reputation for quality, our company has a broad portfolio of market leading products across a variety of categories.
We are seeking a talented Senior Financial Reporting/Treasury Analyst to join the dynamic and highly collaborative accounting team at our Algonquin, Illinois facility. The Senior Financial Reporting/Treasury Analyst will perform as a vital member of the corporate finance and accounting team to create, prepare, analyze and report on financial results and other performance indicators. They will lead the cash forecasting process and will be responsible for managing all debt related activities. This position will report to the Corporate Controller, and work closely with the Director of FP&A, the CFO and other members of the Executive Team.
- Active participant in the monthly closing process, including preparation of Day1 Sales report, preparation and recording of elimination JE’s, preparation and input of financials for non-ERP integrated companies and preparation and distribution of daily consolidated financial statements.
- Prepare monthly financial dashboard for distribution to the Executive Team and Owners
- Design and create financial reporting packages for use by the Executive Team and business unit leadership
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting to owners and lenders, including specific calculations required under the debt agreements
- Prepare and review weekly operating cash forecast
- Manage treasury services with internal and external parties
- Act as the subject matter expert for the FX module within the ERP system.
- Provide support for all financial reporting activities
- Assist with year-end audits, budget preparation, and other special projects
- Bachelor of Science degree in finance, accounting, or related field
- 4+ years of relevant financial reporting and treasury services work experience (or a similar combination of training and experience)
- Lender and/or Private Equity reporting experience
- Experience and proficiency with ERP and financial reporting tools required; IFS (ERP) and Adaptive (financial reporting) preferred
- Cash management and cash forecasting experience
- Ability to create financial reports with minimal direction and supervision
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles (GAAP)
- Ability to proactively manage deadlines and acute attention to detail
- Strong business acumen and the ability to partner with business leaders to create meaningful financial reports
- Extremely organized with strong project management focus
- Advanced computer/system skills, including: advanced level Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to all levels of the organization
Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer