|Job Location:||Earth City, MO|
Young Dental is a leading designer, manufacturer, and marketer of consumables, instruments, and other items used in the dental industry. The products we create begin as a bright idea either from within our organization, backed by extensive research and development, or are generated by clinical professionals worldwide. Every product we manufacture is subject to strict quality control measures before being made available to a dental office. The result is a high-quality product that provides clinical benefits to the patient while providing efficacy, reliability, and comfort to the dental professional. Young Dental is a wholly owned subsidiary of Young Innovations, Inc. with sales in excess of $100 million and covers a broad portfolio of market-leading products across a variety of dental categories.
We are looking for a Chemical Operators to join our team at our Earth City, MO location. The Chemical Operators will be responsible for a wide variety of weighing, mixing, filling and packaging activities including weighing raw materials, mixing batches, and operating filling and packaging equipment while adhering to batch records, work orders and SOPs.
- Manufacture chemical products in an ISO and FDA regulated environment
- Read, follow, and complete work orders and additional documentation as required
- Effectively and efficiently setup, operate, and maintain all mixing, filling and packaging equipment in a fast-paced environment
- Understand and use metric measurements and conversions
- Able to follow procedures relating to proper storage and handling of chemicals, labels and other packaging supplies
- Participate in inventory cycle counting and other physical duties as assigned
- Compliance with internal quality system and general company policies
- High School Diploma or GED, preferred
- Knowledge of manufacturing in a regulated environment (FDA, ISO, etc.)
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Ability to be a self-starter, follow-through and to manage multiple tasks along with a strong sense of urgency in accomplishing goals
- Able to perform mathematical calculations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to all levels of the organization
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds on occasion.
Take this opportunity to join a successful team where you can make a significant impact immediately. Enjoy a competitive salary and generous benefits that include offers of Health, Dental, Life, Vision, STD and LTD insurance, 401K (with employer match), vacation, and holidays.
Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer