|Title:||Gear Cell Operator|
|Job Location:||Earth City, MO|
Position Title: Gear Cell Operator
Reports to: Department / Production Manager
Responsibilities may include:
- Audit the quality of the processes by utilizing formal QAIP’s and casual observations.
- Set up, operate and adjust equipment.
- Report any machine malfunctions and provide appropriate written information to maintenance.
- Train new employees.
- Maintain company lot tracking system.
- Perform the assembly, de-burring, and processing of parts.
- Prepare parts for shipment to vendors for outside processing.
- Complete work order documentation.
- Participate in the company’s continuous improvement process.
- Participate in department meetings.
- Follow all safety and good housekeeping procedures to maintain safe working environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Quality Management System Requirements:
- Understanding of Company Quality Policy.
- Knowledge of Company QAIP System.
- Knowledge of CGMP’s, NCMR’s, Routings, Work Orders, Batch Records, & Job plans.
- Understanding of process control procedures within this department.
- Understanding of documentation as it pertains to product traceability.
- Understanding of company documentation procedures (Revision Levels).
- Understanding of measuring devices required by this department.
- Knowledge of team meeting and problem solving skills.
Regularly interfaces with:
Production Control, QA, Director of Operations, Maintenance, Tool Room, CNC, and Engineering.