|Title:||Customer Service Representative|
|Job Location:||Algonquin, IL|
Young Innovations is a manufacturer and marketer of high quality dental equipment and supplies with sales in excess of $200 million. With an outstanding reputation for quality, our company has a broad portfolio of market leading products across a variety of categories.
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative who thrives in a fast-paced role to join our team. The Customer Service Representative will support our customers by effectively communicating with a diverse customer base via phone, email, and fax in order to successfully respond to inquiries, place orders, problem solve, obtain information, set-up repairs/returns, and communicate product information; and perform related duties as required.
- Support customers through providing solutions including, accurate order placement, product return/repair support, order inquiries such as tracking information and product ETAs, product advice/knowledge, communication of product availability information, and any additional issue resolution
- Provide superior customer service through effectively responding to all inbound customer calls, email, and faxes
- Place outbound calls or email as necessary to resolve or follow-up on issues and with gathering of market or customer information and/or to assist with product launches
- Utilize all available tools, including ERP system and CRM database, to accurately carry-out day-to-day tasks and responsibilities
- Obtain custom shipment or expedited freight requests from customers, notate and set-up orders as appropriate in ERP system, and coordinate successful completion of the shipment with the Operations team
- Create and maintain customer records in ERP and CRM systems, including order preferences, product specific feedback, address information, billing information, and contact preferences
- Two years’ experience in a customer service call center featuring a moderate to high volume of inbound and outbound calls
- Some college level course work or Associate’s degree preferred; or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- Experience with an order management system, including a CRM is preferred
- Ability and desire to multi-task and quickly reset priorities as dictated by workflow
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
Take this opportunity to join a successful team where you can make a significant impact immediately. Enjoy a competitive salary and generous benefits that include offers of Health, Dental, Life, Vision, STD and LTD insurance, 401k (with employer match), vacation, and holidays.
Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer