|Job Location:||Grafton, WI|
Microbrush International develops, produces, and markets innovative disposable applicators designed for the placement of controlled amounts of materials in hard-to-reach areas. Microbrush is a wholly owned subsidiary of Young Innovations, Inc. Young Innovations is a manufacturer and marketer of high quality dental equipment.
We are a growing manufacturing organization with a focus on quality and constant improvement seeking a 2nd shift Material Handler to join our team. The 2nd shift Material Handler will be responsible for completing material transfers, purchase order receipts, and shipping transactions in the ERP system via PC or barcode scanning.
- Complete material transfers, purchase order receipts, and shipping transactions in ERP system via PC or barcode scanning.
- Check and maintain all Kanban production areas and replenish as necessary, including visual inspection of applicable material bins.
- Transfer completed orders to queued area and/or warehouse; complete corresponding transactions into ERP system.
- Generate and pick customer order picklists ensuring accurate part, lot number, and quantity.
- Create necessary shipping documentation including BOLs, Invoices, SLIs or related documentation.
- Communicate with internal groups for pertinent information, including purchasing, manufacturing, scheduling, customer service, etc.
- Communicate with motor carriers/parcel services to obtain rate quotes and scheduling the appropriate pick up times; fill out paperwork and tracking information.
- Assist in training new employees, as well as actively participate in lean manufacturing activities.
- Perform standard warehouse operations, including location/pallet consolidation, remaining balance verification, location organization and standard location replenishment.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of combination of material handling functions, computer system data entry, forklift and/or hand truck operations in an industrial environment.
- Ability to distinguish color
- Ability to read, write, take direction and work well within a team
- Proficient in speaking/writing/reading English
- Able to stand, walk, bend, reach, and lift up to 50 pounds.
Young Innovations/Microbrush International are an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer