|Title:||Temporary Production and Sorting Position|
|Job Location:||Grafton, WI|
Microbrush International develops, produces, and markets disposable applicators designed for the placement of controlled amounts of materials in hard-to-reach areas. Microbrush is a wholly owned subsidiary of Young Innovations, Inc, a manufacturer and marketer of high quality dental equipment.
- Multiple temporary positions available, including:
- Hand Sorters: sort applicator brushes so they are oriented correctly for machine operator
- Machine Operators: package finished product through traying machine
- Positions pay $11.00-$12.00/hour, depending on role and experience
- Project will last 9-10 weeks
- High-performing temporaries may be considered for conversion to permanent opportunities if they are available at the end of the assignment
- Shifts: 1st - 6:00 am – 2:30 pm; 2nd - 2:00 pm – 10:30 pm
- Hand Sorters – no previous experience required
- Machine Operators – previous experience operating machines in a fast-paced manufacturing environment strongly preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong attendance record and reliability
- Physical requirements
- Ability to work while standing or walking 8 hours per day
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 40 lbs
- Manual dexterity
- Must be available to work assigned shift Monday through Friday
Don’t wait – apply online today! Phone interviews will be conducted with selected individuals as soon as possible.
Microbrush International/Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer.