|Title:||Make Up Operator - 2nd shift|
|Job Location:||Missoula, MT|
Young Innovations is a manufacturer and marketer of high quality dental equipment and supplies with sales in excess of $140 million. With an outstanding reputation for quality, our company has a broad portfolio of market leading products across a variety of categories.
AEI/Young Innovations is looking for a Make Up Operator who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced role. The MU Operator performs repetitive bench or line assembly operations to mass-produce dental hand instruments by performing the following duties and responsibilities.
- Bends, shapes and flatten metal tips to size and shape specifications. Using metal tips, handles cements, or otherwise fastens parts together.
- Uses grinder to sharpen metal tips to specific design and specifications.
- Tends or operates machines, such as presses, and assembly machine, to perform force fitting or fastening operations on assembly line.
- Operates name numbering machine to label and identify instruments.
- Operates tumblers and ovens. Washing, sorting and hand polishing various parts.
- Utilize instrument wash stations.
- Visually inspect work for accuracy or rejects.
- Use measuring tool to confirm accuracy.
- Works at different work stations as production needs require.
- Learns instruments and related product lines.
- Learns quality processes and procedures.
- Become familiar with ISO, FDA and other regulatory standards
- Works on line where tasks vary as different model of same product type moves along line.
- Meet or exceed production goals.
- Ability to work with others.
- Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
American Eagle Instruments, LLC /Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer.