|Title:||Customer Service - Data Entry Specialist|
|Job Location:||Algonquin, IL|
Young Innovations is a manufacturer and marketer of high quality dental equipment and supplies. With an outstanding reputation for quality, our company has a broad portfolio of market leading products across a variety of categories.
We are looking for a motivated Customer Service - Data Entry Specialist who thrives in a fast-paced role to join our team. The Customer Service FFC Order Representative is responsible for qualifying and fulfilling requests for free goods and samples by entering them in the ERP system.
- Monitor email and regular mail for all incoming Free Goods and Sample requests
- Review and verify Free Goods claims against current Marketing promotions and accurately enter orders in ERP system.
- Document and communicate to requestor any denied claims.
- Provide feedback to management and the Marketing team regarding any issues including, but not limited to; Out of stock situations, backlog of orders to be entered, conflicting or confusing promotions
- Accurately create and maintain customer records in CRM system.
- Responsible for achieving all goals and metrics as assigned (order entry quotas, accuracy rates, etc.).
- Provide back-up to the reception desk duties.
- Provide superior customer service while effectively responding to all inbound customer calls, email, and faxes.
- Support customers by providing solutions including, changes to accounts, order inquiries such as tracking information and product ETAs, and coordinating product return/repair support including logging product and service complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Accurately obtain custom shipment or expedited freight requests from customers, notate and set-up orders as appropriate in ERP system, and coordinate successful completion of the shipment with the Operations team.
- High School diploma or GED is required;
- 1+ years of experience doing data entry in an order management system, including a CRM is preferred
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of MS Office, including Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written communication and strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer