|Job Location:||Earth City, MO|
Young Dental is a leading designer, manufacturer, and marketer of consumables, instruments, and other items used in the dental industry. The products we create begin as a bright idea either from within our organization, backed by extensive research and development, or are generated by clinical professionals worldwide. Every product we manufacture is subject to strict quality control measures before being made available to a dental office. The result is a high-quality product that provides clinical benefits to the patient while providing efficacy, reliability, and comfort to the dental professional. Young Dental is a wholly owned subsidiary of Young Innovations, Inc. with sales in excess of $140 million and covers a broad portfolio of market-leading products across a variety of dental categories.
We are looking for Custodian/Utility worker to join our team in Earth City, Missouri. The custodian/Utility worker position is a key support role. This position is instrumental in maintaining a clean/safe work environment while providing support to the maintenance department.
- Perform custodian and light maintenance duties within the facility
- Be a productive and supportive team member in continuous improvement initiatives
- Maintain a clean, orderly, and safe environment
- Participate in lean manufacturing initiatives
- Compliance with general company policies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Flexible schedule and willing to work overtime
- Able to perform mathematical calculations
- Must be able to work on your feet for a long period of time
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be well organized, results oriented, and have effective problem solving ability
- Must be a self-starter and work without supervision
- Good organizational skills and show good judgment and sound reasoning skills
- Outstanding attendance