|Title:||Warehouse Receiving Lead|
|Job Location:||Algonquin, IL|
Are you looking for a position that provides stability, flexibility and immense growth? Are you determined to feel rewarded and accomplished at the end of each workday? If you answered yes to those questions, consider joining our team; we’re looking for you! Here at Young Innovations, our team strives for world class service through advanced warehousing processes. We currently have four manufacturing plants and six distribution centers across the United States and we’ve even gone international! Our culture of hard work, dedicated team effort and high efficiency allows us to be a leading competitor in today’s dental industry. Our high volume distribution center is looking for a motivated, energetic and reliable team player to fill our open Receiving Lead role. Apply now!
We are looking for an motivated Warehouse Receiving Lead to join our warehouse team at our Algonquin, Illinois facility. The Receiving Lead is responsible for performing inbound receipt of shipments from vendors as well as finished goods from the production area, moving received product to designated inventory locations, and accurately receiving conforming material into the ERP system. The Receiving Lead will be focused on ensuing efficient and accurate receipt and movement of all materials along with managing a small crew.
- Accurately count and sort inbound shipments from vendors and finished goods from Manufacturing, ensuring correct serial, lot, and expiration date are recorded
- Work with other departments to resolve discrepancies
- Ensure packaging has adequate product identification for picking and add barcode labels when necessary
- Record received products into the ERP system
- Perform put away of received material
- Sort, organize, and move customer returns to designated areas
- Precisely complete cycle-counts, inventory checks, and participate in other inventory control tasks
- Unloading of containers
- Support other departments by assisting with pick, pack, and ship and other necessary tasks.
- High School diploma or GED is required; some college a plus
- 2+ years’ experience with receiving and inventory control in a light manufacturing or distribution center
- Experience in a FDA regulated light manufacturing or distribution center
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of MS Office, including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Understanding of quality programs and standards (ISO), MRP and/or WMS software, as well as exposure to commonly utilized documents such as bills of material, bills of lading, pick tickets, packing slips, work instructions, etc.
- Ability and desire to multi-task and quickly reset priorities as dictated by workflow.
- Ability to continuously be accurate and precise throughout an entire workday.
- Ability to effectively work and communicate with a diverse group of associates in both an office and warehouse setting.
- Ability to read and understand work instructions and SOP documents.Forklift experience and certification preferred.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. and occasionally 60lbs
Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer