|Job Location:||Missoula, MT|
At American Eagle Instruments/Young Innovations, we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. The growth of AEI has been fueled by the commitment and hard work of this special group of people. As an established industry leader, AEI offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salaries and benefits and a dynamic work environment. AEI is comprised of a diverse and intelligent workforce. Our employment practices are implemented without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex religious beliefs, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by federal, state or local fair employment law practices.
AEI/Young Innovations is looking for two Shipping Associates who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced role. Shipping associates perform all duties and responsibilities of the shipping and receiving department.
- Formulates and maintains quality shipping, receiving and inventory control objectives complementary to corporate policies and goals
- Orders and maintains standard shipping supplies. Requests quotes for best pricing.
- Interfaces with vendors via phone, fax, email, or in person.
- Supplies NAFTA Certificates and Certificates of Conformance as needed.
- Works closely with Customer Service, Quality and Production Departments.
- Receive and process returns.
- Package and label product
- Check orders for accuracy (as defined by the Quality Process)
- Receive, Stock and Pull orders
- Help set-up and Line-up work for co-workers
- Ship product (via UPS, FedEx, USPS, DHL, truck) Domestic and/or International
- Support process improvement initiatives
- Maintain and promote a clean and organized workspace area.
- Survey and rotate stock product levels (with ERP system)
- Maintain literature levels and provide monthly counts.
- Other duties as needed or assigned by a direct Supervisor
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and a year or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Basic math and English skills are required. Proficiency with MS Office Suite and internet.
American Eagle Instruments, LLC /Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-verify participating employer.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications
Young Innovations is an equal opportunity employer and recruits, hires, trains and promotes persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability or veteran status.