|Title:||National Sales Manager - Orthodontics|
Young Innovations is a growing mid-sized manufacturer and marketer of high quality dental equipment and supplies. We have an outstanding reputation for quality and customer service. Our company has a broad portfolio of market leading products across a variety of categories.
We are looking for a broadly experienced National Sales Manager who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced role. The National Sales Manager for Orthodontics is primarily responsible for managing a team of Ortho Account Inside Sales Specialists. In this role, the National Account Manager will focus on the development, coaching, measuring, training, accountability and sales performance of their team. The National Sales Manager will be heavily focused on acquiring and expanding new business within the orthodontic segment of dental.
- Establish revenue and profit targets for the business and sales team.
- Drive the successful execution of the annual sales plan.
- Create a high performance culture and environment that creates high employee satisfaction and low turnover.
- Provide strong leadership and the ability to communicate a vision, strategy and plan.
- Mentor and develop team members in order to help them become more successful Account Managers
- Partner closely with Director of Sales on key tactical and strategic initiatives.
- Collaborate closely with other departments such as Product Management, Marketing and Finance providing key market insights and voice of customer.
- Implement the Challenger sales process within the sales team.
- Continue to challenge and develop the sales team.
- Report on the team and company KPIs and metrics daily, weekly monthly and quarterly as required; partner with Director to establish and adjust KPIs as needed.
- Coach team on cores sales tactics such as Challenger, bundling, cross-category expansion, marketing campaigns and other sales activities as required
- Promote standardization of sales processes, methods and initiatives for key areas of focus such as CRM, sales process, marketing efforts, pricing, sampling and other core sales objectives
- Partner with Director in hiring, onboarding, development, top-grading and performance review process with team members
- Act as first point of contact for escalated customer/operational/services related issues with sales team
- Engage directly with key customers to ensure customer satisfaction and gaining new sales.
- Bachelor’s degree required (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ yrs. of successful sales experience within the Orthodontic dental segment
- 3+ years of successful sales management experience within the Orthodontic dental segment
- Strong interpersonal, persuasion and negotiation skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong CRM, excel and computer skills
- Demonstrated skill in written and oral (especially telephonic) communication
- History and recognized success in exceeding sales quotas
- Proficiency in lead generation and prospecting
- Demonstrated success in working effectively with a team, coaching and motivating them in a changing working environment
- Travel up to 20%
Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer