|Title:||Chemical Operator, Paste Line 1|
|Job Location:||Earth City, MO|
Young Dental is a leading designer, manufacturer, and marketer of consumables, instruments, and other items used in the dental industry. The products we create begin as a bright idea either from within our organization, backed by extensive research and development, or are generated by clinical professionals worldwide. Every product we manufacture is subject to strict quality control measures before being made available to a dental office. The result is a high-quality product that provides clinical benefits to the patient while providing efficacy, reliability, and comfort to the dental professional. Young Dental is a wholly owned subsidiary of Young Innovations, Inc., a broad portfolio of market-leading products across a variety of dental categories.
The Chemical Operators will be responsible for a wide variety of weighing, mixing, filling and packaging activities including weighing raw materials, mixing batches, and operating filling and packaging equipment while adhering to batch records, work orders and SOPs.
- Manufacture chemical products in an ISO and FDA regulated environment.
- Read, follow, and complete work orders and additional documentation as required.
- Effectively and efficiently setup, operate, and maintain all mixing, filling and packaging equipment in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain a clean, orderly, and safe environment.
- Understand and use metric measurements and conversions.
- Able to follow procedures relating to proper storage and handling of chemicals, labels and other packaging supplies.
- Participate in inventory cycle counting and other physical duties as assigned.
- Compliance with internal quality system and general company policies.
- High School Diploma or GED, preferred
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of manufacturing in a regulated environment (FDA, ISO, etc.)
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Ability to be a self-starter, follow-through and to manage multiple tasks along with a strong sense of urgency in accomplishing goals
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Able to perform mathematical calculations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to all levels of the organization
Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer