|Job Location:||Algonquin, IL|
Young Dental is a manufacturer and marketer of high quality dental equipment and supplies. With an outstanding reputation for quality, our company has a broad portfolio of market leading products across a variety of categories.
We are seeking a talented, self-led, and energetic Marketing Coordinator to join our team at our location in Algonquin, Illinois. The marketing coordinator serves as the creative service team’s primary project coordinator, copy; shepherds projects from start to finish; and acts as the lead liaison between cross functional teams, vendors, customers and outside art departments to bring projects to timely completion.
- General marketing project coordination to ensure the timely completion of all marketing initiatives
- Develops processes and procedures to ensure all involved parties are aware where projects stand and that deadlines are being met
- Write feature/benefit copy to reflect brand standards. Ensure copy consistency across multiple documents (catalogs, sell sheets, ads, PowerPoints, etc.), and proof all documents for accuracy and grammatical standards.
- Support Digital Marketing Manager as needed on writing content of overall social media plan
- Supports development of digital marketing campaigns relative to Company’s marketing automation tool (HubSpot).
- Monitor compliance of regulatory and trademark requirements.
- Write and distribute press releases.
- Act as primary marketing communication liaison with dealers to include timely release of new product introductions, promotion communication, co-op advertising, general announcements, pricing updates, etc.
- Coordinate quarterly promotion material to include creating item lists, uploading promotions to dealer portals, dealer communication, updating web sites and sales apps.
- Primary liaison with outside art departments (distributor co-op, national publications, etc.) and fulfilment vendors.
- Manage literature to include placing purchasing orders, managing literature inventory levels and coordination with printers.
- Coordinate trade shows and events to include booth/meeting room reservations, event planning, order entry, hotel accommodations and merchandising support.
- Distribute e-mail blasts and recap response rates.
- Design brand market research surveys and recap results.
- Ad hoc project management for sales/marketing team as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in marketing; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1-3 years’ experience, preferably in a marketing or project management role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail
- Strong ability to respond to changing priorities, manage multiple projects and problem solve
- Ability to coordinate and implement changes in existing methods and procedures
- Ability to cultivate a customer-centric culture
- Must be able to interact effectively with all levels of the organization
Young Dental/Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer