|Job Location:||Algonquin, IL|
Young Innovations is a manufacturer and marketer of high quality dental equipment and supplies with sales in excess of covering a broad portfolio of market-leading products across a variety of dental categories. With an outstanding reputation for quality, our company has a broad portfolio of market leading products across a variety of categories. We are a fast-paced, lean organization with tremendous opportunity for growth through hands-on experience with diverse and challenging projects.
Young Dental, a subsidiary of Young Innovations, is a leading US designer, manufacturer and marketer of clinically advanced dental hygiene products with locations in St. Louis, MO and Algonquin, IL. Young Dental has been developing dental products since 1900 having launched and built some of the industry’s most revered products. Young’s flagship product is the disposable prophy angle which set the stage for innovation in dental hygiene over forty years ago. Trusted by dental professionals worldwide, Young manufactures over 200 professional preventive products including hygiene handpieces, prophy pastes, fluoride varnish and infection control products while maintaining strategic partnerships with well-known consumer brands like Oral B and Wrigley. For more information on our market leading products and innovative brands, please visit youngdental.com.
We are seeking a talented, self-led, and energetic Marketing Coordinator to join our team at our location in Algonquin, Illinois. The Marketing Coordinator serves as Young Innovation’s dealer marketing team’s primary project coordinator; shepherds projects from start to finish; acts as the lead liaison between cross functional teams, vendors, customers and outside art departments to bring marketing projects to timely completion and provides administrative support for the broader sales and marketing team.
- General marketing project coordination, utilizing project management software, to ensure the timely completion of all marketing initiatives
- Develops processes and procedures to ensure all involved parties are aware where projects stand and that deadlines are being met
- Coordinates trade shows to include booth/meeting room reservations, order entry, hotel accommodations and merchandising support.
- Coordination of events and internal meetings
- Acts as primary marketing communication liaison with dealers to include timely release of new product introductions, promotion communication, co-op advertising, general announcements, pricing updates, etc.
- Assists in the organization and distribution of digital assets such as product photography, product documentation and graphics
- Monitors compliance of regulatory and trademark requirements.
- Coordinates quarterly promotion material to include creating item lists, uploading promotions to dealer portals, dealer communication, updating web sites and sales apps.
- Acts as the primary liaison with outside art departments (distributor co-op, national publications, etc.) and fulfilment vendors.
- Monitoring and management of inventory levels in the fulfillment center including managing literature inventory levels and coordination with printers.
- Design brand market research surveys and recap results.
- Ad hoc project management for sales/marketing team as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in marketing; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1-3 years’ experience, preferably in a marketing or project management role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail
- Strong ability to respond to changing priorities, manage multiple projects and problem solve
- Ability to coordinate and implement changes in existing methods and procedures
- Ability to cultivate a customer-centric culture
- Must be able to interact effectively with all levels of the organization
Young Dental/Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer