|Job Location:||Algonquin, IL|
Young Innovations is a manufacturer and marketer of high quality dental equipment and supplies. With an outstanding reputation for quality, our company has a broad portfolio of market leading products across a variety of categories.
We are looking for an motivated Receiving Clerk to join our warehouse team at our Algonquin, Illinois facility. The Receiving Clerk is responsible for performing inbound receipt of shipments from vendors as well as finished goods from the production area, moving received product to designated inventory locations, and accurately receiving conforming material into the ERP system. The Receiving Clerk will be focused on ensuring efficient and accurate receipt and movement of all materials.
- Accurately count and sort inbound shipments from vendors and finished goods from Manufacturing, ensuring correct serial, lot, and expiration date are recorded
- Work with other departments to resolve discrepancies
- Ensure packaging has adequate product identification for picking and add barcode labels when necessary
- Record received products into the ERP system
- Perform put away of received material
- Sort, organize, and move customer returns to designated areas
- Precisely complete cycle-counts, inventory checks, and participate in other inventory control tasks
- Unloading of containers
- Occasionally support the distribution team by assisting with pick, pack, and ship
- High School diploma or GED is required; some college a plus
- 2+ years’ experience with receiving and inventory control in a light manufacturing or distribution center
- Experience in a FDA regulated light manufacturing or distribution center
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of MS Office, including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Understanding of quality programs and standards (ISO), MRP and/or WMS software, as well as exposure to commonly utilized documents such as bills of material, bills of lading, pick tickets, packing slips, work instructions, etc.
- Ability and desire to multi-task and quickly reset priorities as dictated by workflow.
- Ability to continuously be accurate and precise throughout an entire workday.
- Ability to effectively work and communicate with a diverse group of associates in both an office and warehouse setting.
- Ability to read and understand work instructions and SOP documents.
- Forklift experience and certification preferred.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. and occasionally 60lbs
Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer