|Title:||International Customer Service Representative|
|Job Location:||Algonquin, IL|
Young Innovations is a manufacturer and marketer of high quality dental equipment and supplies with sales in excess of $200 million. With an outstanding reputation for quality, our company has a broad portfolio of market leading products across a variety of categories.
We are looking for an International Customer Service Representative who thrives in a fast-paced role to join our team at our office in Algonquin, Illinois. The International Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing high-quality service to our International Sales reps and customers. The ICSR will effectively communicate with a diverse customer base via phone, email, and fax in order to respond to inquiries, place orders, problem solve, obtain information, set-up repairs/returns, and communicate product information.
- Provides superior customer service by effectively responding to all inbound customer calls, email, and faxes.
- Accurately obtains custom shipment or expedited freight requests from international customers and coordinates the completion of the shipment with the Operations team. Ensures complex international orders move smoothly through our process.
- Provides quotes and bids to current and prospective clients.
- Create and maintain customer records in ERP and CRM systems, including order preferences, product specific feedback, address information, billing information, and contact preferences.
- Assist larger customers with atypical needs.
- Collaborate with Regulatory, Quality, and Operations to effectively and efficiently gather all data to resolve customer complaints. Inform Sales management team of problems as they arise.
- Execute company and customer specific communications such as price increases and survey requests.
- Maintains orders through web, fax, mail, or Fulfillment Center order entry, and creation and/or analysis of basic system-based reports.
- Three years’ experience in a customer service field in a manufacturing environment.
- Some college level course work or an Associate’s degree preferred.
- Experience with an order management system, including a CRM is preferred.
- Previous experience with international customer orders is preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office, including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Communicate effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability and desire to multi-task and quickly reset priorities as dictated by workflow.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High level of initiative and detail orientation.
Take this opportunity to join a successful team where you can make a significant impact immediately. Enjoy a competitive salary and generous benefits that include offers of Health, Dental, Life, Vision, STD and LTD insurance, 401k (with employer match), vacation, and holidays.
Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer