|Title:||Sr. Collections Analyst|
|Job Location:||Algonquin, IL|
Young Innovations is a manufacturer and marketer of high quality dental equipment and supplies. With an outstanding reputation for quality, our company has a broad portfolio of market leading products across a variety of categories.
We are seeking a Sr. Collections Analyst who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced role. The Sr. Collections Analyst will be responsible for collections for all companies in our Specialty Business Unit. The primary focus is to collect past due invoices as well as keep on top of current accounts, to answer all external and internal inquiries associated with the Specialty Business Unit, and to process payments as necessary.
- Review customer aging and resolve excessive past due AR transactions.
- Monitor and maintain assigned accounts, customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations, client disputes, and short payments
- Identify and understand root causes for late-payment behavior, initiate appropriate action to correct behavior and escalate to management (as needed) for proper resolution.
- Review hold orders for potential credit risk situations and determine appropriate action. Understand key drivers for each credit risk situation and initiate action to resolve recurring issues.
- Reduce delinquency for assigned accounts.
- Skip-trace to maximize collection capacity.
- Research and resolve customer deductions in a timely manner through cross-functional collaboration (e.g., Sales, Customer Service, Commercial Operations teams).
- Document customer collection communication and deduction resolution efforts in IFS.
- Review and resolve aged credit memos via customer deduction or AR refund requests.
- Continuously seek opportunities for process improvement and department efficiencies.
- Support AR management with special projects, as needed.
- 5+ years of prior successful experience in a high volume corporate collections role
- Associates Degree within accounting or equivalent combination of education and experience in field.
- Knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures
- Accounts Receivable knowledge/experience is required
- Problem solver for high volume fast paced collection calls.
- Basic excel knowledge is required, intermediate excel knowledge is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and goal oriented
- Highly organized and efficient
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities, multitask.
Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer