|Job Location:||Algonquin, IL|
Young Innovations is a manufacturer and marketer of high quality dental equipment and supplies. With an outstanding reputation for quality, our company has a broad portfolio of market leading products across a variety of categories.
We are seeking a talented and detail-oriented Accounting Clerk to join the dynamic and highly collaborative accounting team at our Algonquin, Illinois facility. The Accounting Clerk is responsible for assisting with the overflow of the AP duties due to new business units being added to the corporate environment. This position will also assist in the backup to all of our AR functions, including collections and cash application due to overflow or vacations.
- Daily entry of AP invoices received through email, mail or in-house during the course of business
- Work with each business unit for invoice approval and coding as appropriate.
- Assist collection department with overflow duties, not limited to collection calls, phone backup, and email support.
- Backup support for cash application
- Cross train with all accounting functions and provide coverage for all functionality on an as-needed basis.
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support most functions of the accounting department
- Additional accounting support activities as required
- High School diploma required. Associates degree or further education in accounting a plus.
- 1-2 years office experience necessary
- Experience with direct customer communication
- Knowledge of accounting processes a plus, and highly preferred
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Knowledge of Basic excel knowledge is required, intermediate excel knowledge is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to adapt to change and switch tasks quickly
Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer