|Title:||Make-Up Operator - 2nd shift|
|Job Location:||Missoula, MT|
At American Eagle Instruments/Young Innovations, we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. The growth of AEI has been fueled by the commitment and hard work of this special group of people. As an established industry leader, AEI offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salaries and benefits and a dynamic work environment. AEI is comprised of a diverse and intelligent workforce. Our employment practices are implemented without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex religious beliefs, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by federal, state or local fair employment law practices.
AEI/Young Innovations is looking to add two new Make Up Operators to our night shift team who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced role. The MU Operator performs repetitive bench or line assembly operations to mass-produce dental hand instruments by performing the following duties and responsibilities.
- Bends, shapes and flatten metal tips to size and shape specifications. Using metal tips, handles cements, or otherwise fastens parts together.
- Uses grinder to sharpen metal tips to specific design and specifications.
- Tends or operates machines, such as presses, and assembly machine, to perform force fitting or fastening operations on assembly line.
- Operates name numbering machine to label and identify instruments.
- Operates tumblers and ovens. Washing, sorting and hand polishing various parts.
- Utilize instrument wash stations.
- Visually inspect work for accuracy or rejects.
- Use measuring tool to confirm accuracy.
- Works at different work stations as production needs require.
- Learns instruments and related product lines.
- Learns quality processes and procedures.
- Become familiar with ISO, FDA and other regulatory standards
- Works on line where tasks vary as different model of same product type moves along line.
- Meet or exceed production goals.
- Ability to work with others.
- Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
American Eagle Instruments, LLC /Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-verify participating employer.