|Title:||Supply Chain Analyst|
|Job Location:||Algonquin, IL|
Young Innovations is a manufacturer and marketer of high quality dental equipment and supplies with sales in excess of $140 million. With an outstanding reputation for quality, our company has a broad portfolio of market leading products across a variety of categories.
Young Innovations is looking for a Supply Chain Analyst who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced role. This will be located in our Algonquin Illinois office and reports to the Operation Manager with limited supervision. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys identifying opportunities for supply chain improvements and implementing processes to enhance operational efficiencies. The Supply Chain Analyst will be responsible for selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions, analyzing reports on the impact of current or proposed solutions, and assists in driving change as needed.
- Gathers data and conducts analysis with the goal of improving the organization's supply chain operations (internal and external)
- Leads Young Performance System and drives continuous improvement by utilizing Lean techniques and best practices
- Creation and maintenance of KPI and day-to-day operational reporting, utilization of reporting to ensure individual and area goals are continually met.
- Utilizes system (IFS) knowledge to effectively and efficiently design workflow; serves as a transaction specialist
- Creation, refinement, and implementation of operational SOP's, and accurate documentation of SOP's through ISO formatted work instructions
- Drives cost savings and quality improvements by assisting in supplier negotiations, contracts, and service agreements
- Oversees facility maintenance with the goal of establishing preferred contractors; schedules all preventative maintenance, calibrations, and service work
- Occasionally provides hands-on support to distribution and production teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operation, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience working in Supply Chain or Operations role, with proven/demonstrated success in defining supply chain processes and executing quantifiable improvements
- Knowledge base of commonly utilized distribution and manufacturing products and processes, such as MRP, BOMs, production schedules, work instructions, quality systems, and WMS software
- Preferred APICS CPIM, CSCP, LEAN, and/or Six Sigma
- Experience with Lean/Continuous Improvement framework and tools
- Strong MS Skills; Advanced or Expert level MS Excel skills strongly preferred
- Capability and willingness to manage priorities in a dynamic environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to life 25 pounds daily
Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer.