|Title:||Kitting Assembly Clerk|
|Job Location:||Algonquin, IL|
Young Innovations is a manufacturer and marketer of high quality dental equipment and supplies with sales in excess of $200 million. With an outstanding reputation for quality, our company has a broad portfolio of market leading products across a variety of categories.
We are looking for an energetic Kit Assembly Clerk to join our warehouse team at our Algonquin, Illinois facility. This position will be responsible to accurately complete tasks essential to the production and packaging of finished goods through the Distribution Center.
- Picking of raw material needed for assembly and/or packaging of finished goods.
- Assembly of finished goods via carefully defined SOPs using basic tooling.
- Packaging of finished goods, including some documenting of serial numbers, lot numbers, or other vital information.
- Inventory Control tasks such as cycle-counting, replenishment of on-hand inventory and participation in periodic physical inventories.
- Supporting the operational activity of other product lines or companies throughout the Distribution Center as necessary.
- Loading/Unloading of shipping containers, trailers, etc. as necessary.
- Minimal clerical duties may be required, such as generating and publicizing basic reports
- High School diploma or GED is required.
- 0-1 year’s previous Pick/Pack/Ship or assembly/production experience in a light manufacturing and/or warehouse environment is preferred.
- Experience with common Manufacturing/Distribution Center tasks such as picking, packing, receiving, stocking, and knowledge of related documents and/or MRP/WMS operation preferred
- Experience with BOMs, SOPs, and work instructions is preferred
- Knowledge of basic Windows-based PC functionality and the ability to accurately type at a reasonable pace are required.
- Ability to read, write, and speak fluently in English.
Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer