|Job Location:||Grafton, WI|
Microbrush International develops, produces, and markets innovative disposable applicators designed for the placement of controlled amounts of materials in hard-to-reach areas. Microbrush is a wholly owned subsidiary of Young Innovations, Inc. Young Innovations is a manufacturer and marketer of high quality dental equipment.
We are a growing manufacturing organization with a focus on quality and constant improvement seeking a 3rd shift Maintenance Technician to join our team. The 3rd shift Maintenance Technician will be responsible for keeping machines, mechanical equipment, and the structure of an establishment in proper working order. As well as maintaining equipment in the company in order to ensure that they continue to operate in a safe and efficient manner.
- Troubleshoot and repair complex mechanical problems and some electrical problems.
- Perform routine preventive industrial maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly and building systems operate efficiently.
- Repair or replace defective equipment components using hand tools and power tools and reassemble equipment.
- Clean or lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of the machinery
- Inspect, operate, and test machinery to diagnose machine malfunctions
- Inspect drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, and perform other maintenance actions.
- Assemble and install mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic components.
- Follow all established safety, health, quality, GMP and Company policies/procedures and recognized practices.
- Follow all aspects of the Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO) program
- High school diploma required
- Post-secondary education/training preferred
- Minimum 4 years of practical, hands on experience in an equivalent role or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of automation equipment is desired.
- Knowledge of electrical control systems is desired.
- Electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic experience is desired.
- Fabrication, welding, and layout skills are desired
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, multi-level, project based environment with emphasis on timelines and cost
Young Innovations/Microbrush International are an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer