|Job Location:||Missoula, MT|
At American Eagle Instruments/Young Innovations, we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. The growth of AEI has been fueled by the commitment and hard work of this special group of people. As an established industry leader, AEI offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salaries and benefits and a dynamic work environment. AEI is comprised of a diverse and intelligent workforce. Our employment practices are implemented without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex religious beliefs, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by federal, state or local fair employment law practices.
AEI/Young Innovations is looking for three new Sharpeners who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced role. The Sharpener performs repetitive bench or line assembly operations to mass-produce dental hand instruments by performing the following duties and responsibilities.
- Uses grinder and/or sharpening machine to sharpen steel tips to specific design specifications for all dental hand instruments AEI manufactures that require sharp edges.
- May work at different work stations as production needs require.
- Meet or exceed production goals while maintaining quality standards.
- Learns instruments and related product lines.
- Learns quality processes and procedures
- Become familiar with ISO, FDA and other regulatory standards
- Other duties as assigned or necessary.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
American Eagle Instruments, LLC /Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer.