|Title:||Machine Operators - Auto Packing A shift Nights|
|Job Location:||Earth City, MO|
Young Dental is a leading designer, manufacturer, and marketer of consumables, instruments, and other items used in the dental industry. The products we create begin as a bright idea either from within our organization, backed by extensive research and development, or are generated by clinical professionals worldwide. Every product we manufacture is subject to strict quality control measures before being made available to a dental office. The result is a high-quality product that provides clinical benefits to the patient while providing efficacy, reliability, and comfort to the dental professional. Young Dental is a wholly owned subsidiary of Young Innovations, Inc. and covers a broad portfolio of market-leading products across a variety of dental categories.
We are looking for a machine operator to join our team in St. Louis, Mo In this position, you will be responsible for operating and adjusting machinery, as well as inspecting and releasing completed products. This is a 12 hour shift that will go from 4am - 4pm.
- Audit production quality by utilizing in process inspections and visual observations
- Operate and adjust automated assembly equipment as required
- Properly complete all production and quality inspection paperwork
- Maintain a high level of quality by operating within the internal quality system procedures, as well as FDA and ISO regulations
- Maintain inventory lot tracking while operating in a FIFO manner
- Perform preventative maintenance procedures on machinery
- Enforce lean manufacturing initiatives including Kanban activities
- Participate in continuous improvement processes
- Follow all safety and good housekeeping procedures to maintain a safe work environment
- Utilize our inventory management system to locate shop order materials
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years of machine operation and/or experience in a manufacturing environment
- Possess mechanical aptitude and willingness to learn operation of machinery
- Knowledge of good manufacturing practices
- Possess attention to detail
- Must be able to work well within a team
- Must be able to work standing for 12 hours and lift up to 50 lbs
- Regular, consistent attendance is an absolute must
- Flexible schedule and willing to work overtime
Physical Requirements: Exposure to manufacturing plant environment, with some abnormal variations in temperature, unavoidable fumes, noise, dust and atmospheric conditions.
Young Dental/Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer.