|Title:||Accounts Receivable Specialist – Part Time|
|Job Location:||Algonquin, IL|
Young Innovations is a manufacturer and marketer of high quality dental equipment and supplies. With an outstanding reputation for quality, our company has a broad portfolio of market leading products across a variety of categories.
We are seeking a talented and detail-oriented a part –time Accounts Receivable Specialist to join the dynamic and highly collaborative accounting team at our Algonquin, Illinois facility. The part –time Accounts Receivable Specialist will be responsible for assisting the collections team with basic tasks and assist with customer inquiries.
- Retrieve and respond to daily voice mails
- Retrieve and respond to daily customer inquiries via email.
- Assist with payment phone queue.
- Assist with basic collection calls, as needed
- Additional accounting support activities as required
- High School diploma required. Associates degree or further education in accounting a plus.
- 1+ year of basic accounting and/or customer service experience
- Experience with direct customer communication
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Knowledge of Basic excel knowledge is required, intermediate excel knowledge is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to adapt to change and switch tasks quickly
Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer