|Title:||Marketing Specialist - American Eagle Instruments|
|Job Location:||Algonquin, IL|
At American Eagle Instruments Inc., we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. The growth of AEI has been fueled by the commitment and hard work of this special group of people. As an established industry leader, AEI offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salaries and benefits and a dynamic work environment. AEI is comprised of a diverse and intelligent workforce. Our employment practices are implemented without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex religious beliefs, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by federal, state or local fair employment law practices.
Young Innovations is looking for a Marketing Specialist. This position works very closely with the GM and marketing/sales leaders for American Eagle Instruments and is primarily responsible for the development, execution, and measurement of downstream effectiveness for a variety of marketing programs and initiatives. These programs will cover a range of tactics, including but not limited to promotional communications, trade shows, and social media. Additionally, the role will assist the marketing leaders in executing primary and secondary market research to improve customer intimacy for the organization.
- Develop and execute effective promotional communications, such as email blasts
- Collects, compiles and analyzes data to evaluate existing and potential product/service markets
- Ownership of trade shows, including show planning, logistics and traffic-generation tactics. Includes attendance and support of trade shows as needed. Develop and oversee trade show displays and booth appearance.
- Participate in the development of a content marketing strategy, including social media and website content
- Partner with marketing leaders to determine means of measuring effectiveness for all marketing programs prior to execution; execute on that measurement, and provide thorough reporting to drive learning and improvement
- Create and implement other marketing tactics to support annual marketing plans, such as customer newsletters, videos, advertisements, catalog revisions and development, brochures, flyers and other various marketing materials.
- Manage external marketing vendors as required
- Management of digital assets as required
- Ad hoc project management for sales/marketing team as assigned.
- Keeps abreast of current trends and practices.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Training and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- 2-4 years of work experience in a marketing role with demonstrated success in the essential duties listed above
- Previous experience with online marketing/lead generation, with an understanding of corresponding analytics; Google Analytics experience a plus
- Knowledge, Abilities and Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite required
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) preferred
- Final Cut Pro, iMovie, or other movie editing software preferred
- Able to process data in a way to make recommendations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to respond to changing priorities and to manage multiple initiatives
- Ability to work independently
- Must be detail-oriented and intellectually curious
- Manual dexterity and ability to work on a computer for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to travel up to 10% of the year (trade shows, customer visits).
- Office environment with very limited exposure to manufacturing plant environment, with some abnormal variations in temperature, unavoidable fumes, noise, dust and atmospheric conditions.
America Eagle Instruments /Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer