|Title:||Injection Molding Operator|
|Job Location:||Earth City, MO|
Young Innovations is a manufacturer and marketer of high quality dental equipment and supplies with sales in excess of $150 million covering a broad portfolio of market-leading products across a variety of dental categories. With an outstanding reputation for quality, our company has a broad portfolio of market leading products across a variety of categories. We are a fast-paced, lean organization with tremendous opportunity for growth through hands-on experience with diverse and challenging projects.
Young Dental, a subsidiary of Young Innovations, is a leading US designer, manufacturer and marketer of clinically advanced dental hygiene products with locations in St. Louis, MO and Algonquin, IL. Young Dental has been developing dental products since 1900 having launched and built some of the industry’s most revered products. Young’s flagship product is the disposable prophy angle which set the stage for innovation in dental hygiene over forty years ago. Trusted by dental professionals worldwide, Young manufactures over 200 professional preventive products including hygiene hand pieces, prophy pastes, fluoride varnish and infection control products while maintaining strategic partnerships with well-known consumer brands like Oral B and Wrigley. For more information on our market leading products and innovative brands, please visit youngdental.com.
We are looking for an Injection Molding operator to join our team in St. Louis, Missouri. In this position, you will be responsible for operating our fleet of injection molding machines and auxiliary equipment, as well as inspecting and releasing completed products. This position is B shift days 4a-4p.
- Operate injection molding machines and auxiliary equipment such as blenders, grinders, spruce pickers and temperature controllers.
- Maintain raw materials and component inventories for injection molding equipment
- Complete production inspections while documenting information accurately per our ISO/FDA requirements and follow all standard operating procedures.
- Meet all production goals, quality standards, and production work schedules in order to meet customer expectations.
- Participate in continuous improvement processes
- Follow all safety and good housekeeping procedures to maintain a safe work environment
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- Minimum of 1-2 years of machine operation in a manufacturing environment
- Prior experience in an FDA/ISO regulated environment is a plus
- Operator must be able to work in a team environment to communicate issues, solve problems, plan an organize work
- Operator must understand the injection molding process, use quality measurement tools, and be able to read engineering drawings
- Operator must have an excellent attendance record and be in good standing with the company
- You must be able to stand while working for 12 hours.
- You must also be able to regularly lift up to 55lbs.
Young Dental/Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer.