|Job Location:||Algonquin, IL|
Microbrush International develops, produces, and markets innovative disposable applicators designed for the placement of controlled amounts of materials in hard-to-reach areas. Microbrush is a wholly owned subsidiary of Young Innovations, Inc. Young Innovations is a manufacturer and marketer of high quality dental equipment.
Microbrush International is looking for a strategically driven Marketing Manager who thrives in an energetic and fast-paced environment. The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing the strategic brand awareness and lead-generation process related to current and new product launches, brand alignment and creative marketing activities. The ideal candidate must have a strategic mindset, a track record of working positively with others and the ability to build partnerships with external customers and vendors. The Marketing Manager will report directly to the Director of Product Marketing and will be based out of our office in Algonquin, Illinois.
- Manage strategic marketing efforts related to Microbrush’s product portfolio
- Brand – Oversee brand strategy, setting long-term goals, ensuring brand-implementation tactics are completed and ensure guidelines are being followed
- Promotion – Strategize and manage the implementation of promotional activity aligned with long-term company goals and objectives
- Communication – Ensure an appropriate public relations plan is in place to communicate key events and activities related to the company’s brand and product line
- Support organization with promotional campaigns, marketing materials and tactical market growth programs
- Oversee execution of marketing activities related to new and current product lines, branding and customer commitments such as Dealer Co-Op and Special Markets activities
- Report, track and modify activity based on results and effectiveness
- Develop and oversee the production of marketing materials including presentations, newsletters, social media, white papers, sell sheets, etc.
- Develop and Implement go-to-market marketing strategy for new product launches
- Co-Manage the relationship with Sales between Microbrush and Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) to meet company’s outlined objectives
- Manage, prioritize and allocate resources appropriately to implement an effective work stream within the marketing team and around the regional business areas
- Establish KPI’s annually with Manager and relevant team members; track and report the progress of Marketing KPIs
- Partner with the Product and Sales teams to strategize go-to-market planning with ownership of “awareness-to-lead” initiatives and metrics
- Drive internal alignment for cross-functional areas related-to or dependent-on Marketing, such as: collaborating with Operations and Purchasing for alignment on scheduling production, projections and pricing expectations; preparing/distributing projected forecasts related to demand-generating marketing activity; and aligning Customer Service on promotional-activity
- Support Sales with customer-facing meetings and training sessions
- Support Global Tradeshows on an as-needed basis
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of marketing and brand management experience; dental or medical industry preferred; B2B experience preferrered
- 2+ years of experience managing and developing a high-performing team
- Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Suite preferredStrong skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with financial acumen to measure marketing activity to bottom- and top-line growth
- Excellent project management skills to meet deadlines and manage workload with multiple campaigns
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a cross-functional team-environment
- Ability to travel 20%
Take this opportunity to join a successful team where you can make a significant impact immediately. Enjoy a competitive salary and generous benefits that include offers of Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short/Long-term disability insurance; 401k (with employer match); vacation; and holidays.
Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer