|Job Location:||Missoula, MT|
Young Innovations is a manufacturer and marketer of high quality dental equipment and supplies with sales in excess of $140 million. With an outstanding reputation for quality, our company has a broad portfolio of market leading products across a variety of categories.
AEI/Young Innovations is looking for a Production Assembler who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced role. The Production Assembler performs repetitive bench or line assembly operations to mass-produce dental hand instruments by performing the following duties and responsibilities.
- Places parts in specified relationship to each other. Metal tips, handles cements, or otherwise fastens parts together. Will use precise measuring tools to meet design specifications.
- Tends machines, such as presses, Radel and stainless assembly machine, dot-pin, laser marker, ink pad printer machine, tumbling, wash stations.
- Visually inspect work for accuracy or rejects. Use measuring tool to confirm accuracy.
- May work at different work stations as production needs require.
- Consistently meet or exceed production goals and efficiency while maintaining quality standards.
- Learns instruments and related product lines.
- Learns quality processes and procedures
- Become familiar with ISO, FDA and other regulatory standards
- Follow all written and verbal instructions/guidelines
- Work and communicate with the team to meet quotas and goals
- Record data (count, report accurately)
- Basic computer use
- Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude
- Observe safety guidelines and report safety concerns to management
- Maintain and clean work area and equipment
- Other duties as assigned or necessary.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
American Eagle Instruments, LLC /Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer.