|Title:||A/R & A/P Supervisor|
|Job Location:||Algonquin, IL|
Young Innovations is a growing mid-sized manufacturer and marketer of high quality dental equipment and supplies. We have an outstanding reputation for quality and customer service. Our company has a broad portfolio of market leading products across a variety of categories.
We are looking for an A/R & A/P Supervisor who thrives in a fast-paced role to join our team. The A/R & A/P Supervisor is responsible for managing key areas of corporate A/R and A/P, while continuously driving process improvements. Some of the key activities include, but are not limited to: managing a team responsible for the day to day AP, AR and Cash processes; monitoring and enforcing business compliance policies and driving efficient payment improvements, disbursements and cash management.
- Leading and directing the staff and processes - Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable for corporate and multiple business units.
- Defining standards for shared services and effectively deploy standards across the organization.
- Ensure accurate and timely AR/AP processes
- Responsible for supplier and customer communications regarding statement reconciliation and past dues.
- Performs review of staff’s performance and development (productivity, accuracy and resolution of past dues.)
- Assists internal and external auditors with data support and policy validations as needed
- Develops processes to monitor and support forecasting, disbursement and collection efforts through sharing of best practices in collection management.
- Ad hoc requests as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or general business.
- 4-8 years prior A/R and A/P experience
- Possesses well developed knowledge and skills to effectively manage an A/R and A/P team in a high transaction volume environment.
- Strong PC skills required, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Adaptive system experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Ability to deal tactfully and confidently with customers/personnel at all organizational levels in independent and often stressful situations. Ability to adapt to changing business priorities and multi-task effectively.
- Ability to play a role in managing projects/teams; process improvement focus.
Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer