|Title:||Digital Marketing Manager|
|Job Location:||Algonquin, IL|
Young Innovations is a manufacturer and marketer of high quality dental equipment and supplies. With an outstanding reputation for quality, our company has a broad portfolio of market leading products across a variety of categories.
Young Dental is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced role. The Digital Marketing Manager for Young’s Dealer Commercial Team will be primarily responsible for setting the strategic direction and executing our multi-faceted digital marketing campaigns including, but not limited to, social media strategy, email campaigns, and mobile. Additionally, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the management of several Company web platforms and working with outside vendors to optimize our digital marketing strategy.
- Lead new customer acquisition, nurturing and retargeting via automated marketing tools with a focus on revenue growth across a variety of professional oral health brands
- Develops digital marketing strategy that articulates effective and innovative content marketing tactics, with the ability to keep the customer’s perspective at the forefront of all strategic marketing initiatives.
- Drives the development of key digital marketing projects and programs (e.g., mobile app enhancements, online ordering) to support the overall brand strategy and to optimize business results.
- Drives the strategic direction of all social media campaigns and routinely identifies and recommends new trends in the channel
- Provides support on website design and user experience
- Lead SEO activities, including ongoing site monitoring, keyword selection and utilization
- Lead development and execution of cross-channel campaigns to launch new products and brands
- Stay current on emerging trends in marketing, technology and e-commerce
- Leads a data-driven digital marketing strategy, including budgets, platforms, campaigns, KPIs, timelines, reporting and related program aspects to support achievement of the organization’s goals.
- Leverages consumer insights to ideate and test new digital marketing initiatives to drive incremental profitable transactions through in-store, mobile and online presence.
- Presents monthly campaign-specific strategic plans and performance updates via reporting to key internal stakeholders against goals (KPIs and ROI) and identifies trends and opportunities for improvements to facilitate conversation and action.
- Provides performance analysis and makes spend shift and optimization recommendations across all digital channels.
- Drives continuous improvement through implementation of new and creative ideas; develop a robust test and learn plan.
- Ensures all digital assets and ad placements are consistent with brand guidelines and meet legal requirements. Maintains digital asset guidelines and ensures consistency of messaging and visual elements.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 7+ years of marketing experience with at least 4 years of demonstrated responsibility driving digital marketing strategy
- Dental or medical industry preferred plus
- Demonstrated experience utilizing marketing automation tools (Hubspot a plus), mobile, paid social media ads, etc.
- Deep experience running digital campaigns, tracking and optimizing for effectiveness and efficiency
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to develop and manage digital marketing strategy and tactics
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of brand positioning that connects to the business and brand results.
- Ability to make updates and changes to company’s websites
- Ability to identify insights and implications from customer research to drive business decisions
- Innovative and creative thinker; proactively identifies opportunities; motivated by challenge and change
- Relationship builder; partners cross-functionally and works effectively with various levels of the organization; team player with the presence to inspire and coalesce varying points of view
- Proven ability to find creative or alternative solutions to business problems.
- Ability to stay abreast of market conditions and trends in branding, product image, advertising, and management practices.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Power Point, Word and Outlook), advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Demonstrated flexibility to adapt and change and business grows and evolves
- Proactive and energetic personality that drives results
- Ability to Travel 10%
Young Innovations is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer