|Job Location:||Earth City, MO|
Young Dental is a leading designer, manufacturer, and marketer of consumables, instruments, and other items used in the dental industry. The products we create begin as a bright idea either from within our organization, backed by extensive research and development, or are generated by clinical professionals worldwide. Every product we manufacture is subject to strict quality control measures before being made available to a dental office. The result is a high-quality product that provides clinical benefits to the patient while providing efficacy, reliability, and comfort to the dental professional. Young Dental is a wholly owned subsidiary of Young Innovations, Inc., a broad portfolio of market-leading products across a variety of dental categories.
The Chemical Cleaning Technician will be responsible for a wide variety of cleaning and organization activities including cleaning of mixing vessels and utensils and cleaning of mixing and packaging rooms.
- Cleaning of the mixing vessels, utensils, mixing rooms, packaging equipment, packaging rooms, cleaning of restrooms, waste disposal and other cleaning activities
- Following all department cleaning Standard Operating Procedures
- Documenting all cleaning activities in department logbooks
Training and experience
- High School Diploma or GED, preferred
Knowledge, Skills and abilities
- Knowledge of manufacturing in a regulated environment (FDA, ISO, etc.)
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Ability to be a self-starter, follow-through and to manage multiple tasks along with a strong sense of urgency in accomplishing goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to all levels of the organization
The position requires the ability to sit, stand, stoop, bend, and walk frequently during the shift. The position may require working extended hours or on weekends as needed. Incumbent may need to lift up to 50 lbs. on occasion.
Young Dental/Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer