|Title:||Inside Sales Representative|
|Job Location:||Algonquin, IL|
Looking to get your foot in the door of medical product sales? Young Innovations is a manufacturer and marketer of high quality dental equipment and supplies. Our company has a broad portfolio of market leading products across a variety of categories.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our growing team in Algonquin. The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible to drive revenue growth by engaging in project & account management; conducting telephone sales activities, as well as new business development. Continual product and sales training provided!
- Managing a stable of developing/opportunistic accounts while also prospecting for new business development.
- Will be tasked to make very strategic sales calls often derived from key marketing initiatives for a specific period of time (a month, quarter etc.)
- Will work a variety of projects along with calling/nurturing the same list of accounts.
- Will require the use of several “closing techniques” as the end game of each project will change.
- Providing feedback for the creation of appropriate marketing and sales promotions; executing and tracking promotions.
- Meeting assigned KPI’s and outbound activity efforts, including telesales calls.
- Maintain accurate and frequent customer information within internal systems such as company ERP and CRM.
- Assists in providing support and/or guidance to customer service representatives.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least one year of prior experience and demonstrated success in a sales role; prior telesales experience strongly preferred.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the sales cycle; knowledge of selling best practices and techniques; Efficiency and accuracy utilizing internal IT systems.
- Strong motivation for sales results and upward career mobility.
- Ability to be learn, understand and communicate technical and clinical aspects of product line; ability to drive profitable sales growth via active tele selling; ability to manage a sales pipeline and effectively close customers.
- Selling/closing skills; strong written and verbal communication skills; time management skills; proficiency in using computer systems (including Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software) for vital daily tasks.
Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer